Holy Angels’ 30th Anniversary Luau Program Book Ad Sale Fundraiser
What is this fundraiser? Holy Angels is publishing a program book (similar to a “Playbill”) for online distribution through all of our social media outlets on the evening of our Luau Anniversary celebration and beyond. The online anniversary program book will also be available on our website for one year, through May 28, 2018.
Ad space in this program book is available for sale to the general community as a means to congratulate Holy Angels and to advertise your business. This is a major fundraiser for Holy Angels revenue from this fundraiser goes to support many social, educational, and cultural events throughout the year primarily in our Children and Youth Programs.
The first publication of this year’s online program book will be for the evening of our 30th Anniversary Luau, Sunday, May 28, 2017.
Who benefits? This is a fundraiser sponsored by Holy Angels that directly benefits students and youth in our programs.
What am I buying? As a business, you are buying advertising space in our online program book. As a parent, family member, or community member, you may buy any size space to relay your own personal message. Available spaces are: full page, half page, quarter page, business card size, and personal message spaces.
Why should I buy? Businesses get several times the advertising for the price of one. Ads in our program book get community-wide exposure at a number of well-attended public events throughout the year and online. At most of these events, ads are also running as a projected slide show at the front of the venue before the start of the event. For members of our community receiving personal messages, the program book makes a great memento. All proceeds benefit our educational programs at Holy Angels.
How do I buy? There are 2 ways to buy:
If you buy online, you can pay online and directly upload your ad artwork to us. Online payments are secured by PayPal, but no PayPal account is needed – you may pay directly with a credit card. (When you get to the payment page simply click on the “Don’t have a PayPal account?” link to pay directly with your credit card.
2. Buy the old-fashioned way using this form. All materials including the form, payment, and ad artwork must all be delivered to Holy Angels, as detailed on the form. For those who use the paper form to buy an ad, you may now upload your artwork online, here.Some important details:
- Deadlines: All artwork, payment, and forms must be submitted online at cparts.org or delivered to Portsmouth High School by the end of the day, Saturday, May 20, 2017. The deadlines may be extended, keep an eye on the www.hacofthedeaf.org site for announcements of any extensions or email firstname.lastname@example.org You may buy ad space at any time before publication deadline in order to appear in the online program book for all events following that deadline, so if you buy at the beginning of the year your ad will be in the program book for all events that year.
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Color or Greyscale: Color or greyscale artwork is to be submitted. Program book ads will be projected on large screen prior to start of the Luau. Color ads will be used for this display.
- After making your payment through PayPal, you may upload your artwork by using this form
- You may alternatively email it to email@example.com or deliver it to Holy Angels.
- email Deacon Tomás García with questions about this fundraiser or questions about artwork or online payments/orders.
Already bought your ad but haven’t turned in your artwork?